Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
Rob,

WLPA is the first hit when I google AM 1490 Fox Sports Radio so it's probably a safe bet that WLPA is what you heard on 1490kHz.

Could 1370 be WFEA Manchester, NH?

Wrong on both counts, Paul.

The "Laurel Highlands" of Pennsylvania is the area east of Pittsburgh and south of Johnstown, clear across the state from Lancaster and WLPA.

The only 1490 near that area is WNTJ in Johnstown, which simulcasts on WNTW 990 in Somerset (in the Laurel Highlands), but WNTJ/WNTW appears to be mostly news-talk, not sports.

As for the 1370, "Timeless Classics" is an ABC tagline, and WFEA is serviced by Dial Global. WDEA in Maine is ABC "Timeless"...but I think WKMC Roaring Springs PA uses the service, too, and if Rob was hearing Laurel Highlands on 1490, Roaring Springs (south of Altoona) is right next door.

(WKMC is also what we hear in Rochester if we drop carrier on WXXI at night...)