CKDO normal strength here at 0600UTC. Prior to 0600 I recorded 0100 UTC and it was fine then with (ice) hockey.

Paul
Troon, Scotland

Craig Healy wrote:

CKDO appears to be off the air tonight (currently 2130 EST).
1580 sounds like a graveyard channel in their absence.
Noted with an ID at 10:08pm.
They may be in the mix here, but far from their usual dominant
position... I have at least half a dozen stations fighting it out.
Weird conditions?

They certainly didn't own the frequency as they usually do.  Conditions or
low power.  However, they are back on top right now.  Usual jingle "CKDO"
ID.  I'd say conditions.  They do fade down in a rather choppy fashion that
doesn't sound like a transmitter issue.  From a Tom Jones song to one I
don't recognize...  10:55pm EST.  (shrug)

Craig Healy
Providence, RI