From: "Nigel" <n...@shaw.ca>

I think Don was sucking in all the TA signals in Alberta Mike, as I certainly didn't have a fabulous TA night either. I've had two or three better ones this season.

I don't think it was just Don. I think all those guys on the left coast were hogging them too. Good TA openings just don't make it here anymore. 3 or 4 winters back an opening like that would have produced audio on most MW splits and all LW frequencies up here. As Pat is so fond of saying, "The good old days."

Mike in St Isidore, AB