From: "Nigel Pimblett" <n...@shaw.ca>

Dare we hope for a third night of TAs? Farda on 1575 is starting to poke through with audio, and it's only 3 pm local, two hours before sunset. Quite a number of carriers too, mainly on the upper end of the dial at the moment. 1539 and 1503 are about the strongest.

I hope it's better than last night Nigel. Up here it was worse than the previous one. I had faint audio on 1134 just before local sunset and a faint hets on 1215 and 1575. Less than hour later nothing on MW. LW had faint audio on 153, 162, 171 and 189 and they never improved.

Mike is St Isidore, AB