It took me a while to get a positive ID from this station. Last evening they were in here loud and clear with many mentions of the floods, emergency phone numbers, etc. Then slowly they faded down into the KFAX/KNZZ/WTAM mix never to return. So I resorted to my usual method of overnight recordings with my timer setup. And lo and behold slightly before 06:00MST (08:00EST) I heard the "Talkradio AM 11 Hundred, The Flag" ID twice and at the TOH I heard the full ID, "AM 110 The Flag WZFG Dilworth Fargo Moorehead."

My thanks to everyone who reported this, and for giving the ID details. At the very least I knew what to listen for, but as it turned out it wasn't necessary as the ID I heard was loud and clear.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+ and 1000' E/W beverage