From: <texas4...@core.com>

Congrats Mike on the QSL! Also, I do not collect QSL's anymore, though I use to, it is great so see an engineer willing to do so. I think a group card from the IRCA should be signed by all and sent to him.

Thanks Willis. I agree it's not that often we come across an engineer that willing. I agree with the card idea, but I have no idea how we could pull it off.

I first heard WZFG the previous evening, but was unable to get a positive ID. My timer setup did it for me. Gave me everything I needed loud and clear. I don't often go after QSL's these days, and usually when I do it's because I heard something out of the ordinary. WZFG's emergency broadcasts being a good example.

Mike in St Isidore, AB