Thanks for the tip Bruce. I just sent an email to Andy about posting his URL on my web page.

Bill

Bruce Portzer wrote:
As long as I'm thinking of it, KRKO's website has photos of the KIRO-710 KVI-570 KVRI-1600 and KAST-1370 towers & xr sites, as well as a couple shots of their old 5kw site.

http://www.krko.com/engineering/typicalamradiosites/

It's kind of unusual for a station's website to have pictures of competitors' towers.

Bruce

Bill Harms wrote:
Dennis:
Great pix! May I link them to the radio towers info site? (www.radiotowers.info)

If anyone else has tower and studio photos, I would like to invite you to have your pages linked to the radio towers info site.

Bill

Dennis Gibson wrote:
I finally got off my duff and put up a bunch of my tower, transmitter site and studio photos. Click on a photo to enlarge it.