Hello... I'd like to here the clip of the unids on 531...

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere

On Jul 27, 2009, at 8:32 PM, d1028g...@aol.com wrote:

Hello All,

For those interested, a couple of Aussie MP3's from yesterday's great
conditions at Grayland have been uploaded to the Ultralightdx file site.

With assistance from an inductively-coupled 8' (diagonal) PVC-framed tuned passive loop, recordings of a booming 5AN-891 (in Adelaide) and a moderate 2KP-684 (in Kempsey) were made on a Slider C.Crane SWP model, just after
sunrise.

ALSO, for those Australian or New Zealand DXers (or anyone else) familiar with the 531 kHz stations in eastern Australia, an MP3 of two strong UnID's was made at 1230 UTC yesterday, with decent signal strengths. One of them is the "no ID" pop music station presumed to be 3GG, but the other station does seem to have a weak ID (which I can't make sense of). Assistance would be appreciated-- the MP3 will be sent to anybody upon request-- even North
American  domestic DXers who want to hear what it sounds like when two
Aussie stations  fight it out on a frequency :>)

73, Gary DeBock

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=JulystepsfooterNO115)