Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

While trying to listen to the Buffalo Bills game on the other radio

1957  -  2015 EDT

225 POLAND ID in English "Polish Radio International" (though maybe I heard an image from "China Radio International" - seemed slightly off channel)

252    ALGERIA    French

189    ICELAND    Talk\

531    SPAIN    tentative, talk

603    SPAIN    RNE5 synchros (seemed // to web audio)

864    UNID    weak talk

1134    CROATIA    music

1505    UNID    strong het here

1521    SAUDI ARABIA    very good through nearby WWKB

693    UK?    Weak talk

702    UNID    het

747    NETHERLANDS?    weak music

756 GERMANY? music, I have some sort of "birdy" here that makes this channel difficult unless it's very strong

774    UNID    weak - looking for Egypt

882    UNID    weak audio