It was another really good morning here on Orcas, down a bit from yesterday maybe, but still awfully good. The bottom 2/3 of the band was quite full.

Several interesting things:

630: CNR2 was absolutely wiping out KCIS, Seattle AND KJNO, Juneau for a while. A new station for me.

837 had two at murmur level at 1400, with two radically different TCs, about 2 seconds apart.

1053 After dawn, the jammer was gone and there were two Asian signals there, each just above murmur level. Neither was //2850

1080 had an Asian signal for a while, dominating the channel briefly. I think that it was Korean, but it was not //819 and 2850.

1278 was JOFR, Fukuoka //1287 with ANN

1341 was doing well after dawn with standard CC that might have been unlisted CNR2.... and then I tried to kill a moth in the shack and spilled half a cup of coffee on my log book and myself.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops