----- Original Message -----
A bit of ULR Bedtime DX Last night netted what I hope are 2 New
Stations. One of these I'm not sure about due to Conflicting Data I have
seen on the Web. The Station in question is.......

640   WMFN Zeeland, MICHIGAN

Half of what I read says they are SPANISH...Mexican Brokered....but I'm
also seeing info suggesting they are "Smooth Vibes".....Urban Cool Jazz
Format.

Is there anyone CLOSE enough to Zeeland to Confirm for sure just what
Birach Broadcasting is doing over there????

Response:   Hi Robert, you are right, there is a lot of outdated info on the
internet,
including Birach Broadcasting's own website. With Wikipedia, you have to
carefully
check their sources, but their information appears to be the most up-to-date,
as it
explains the contract with Tyrone Bynum coming to an end, and the ensuing
format change taking place in November 2008.

Wiki's article is at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WMFN

That is about the best I can do right now, as they are received best in the
early
morning from my home, and it's been a while since last hearing them.

73 de Joe, KJ8O, Troy, MI