I've been checking every so often this evening as time permits, and generally it's been the usual suspects in with audio. Every once in a while an unusual one makes a brief appearance. Just had someone on 1053 (other than TalkSport), and bits of talk earlier on 1512. Patrick, you seem to be doing better than me at the moment, as I have nothing on 864 adn 819 was in earlier, but gone now. Do have 2 stns on 855 though, with the Spaniard on top and another with pop oldies underneath.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Nigel Pimblett wrote:

Hopefully I'm not boring anyone, but the TAs are in again tonight. Had audio before 0000 tonight, so the earliest yet this season. Whether that indicates a good evening or not - your guess is as good as mine. At 0100 I had audio on 675,684,774,873,1089,1134,1179,1215,1269,1539,1548,1575 though none (other than 1134) at great levels, and nothing like earlier in the month.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta