Deane,

I have Level Island here every morning unless the sub-Arctic is totally wiped out. They get out well!

John Bryant
near Vancouver, BC

At 10:39 AM 10/26/2009 -0600, you wrote:
Listened this morning on the SR-II barefoot from 1330 to 1400,
JOAK-594 and JOIB-747 both
had good audio at times but conditions not as good as early last week.

Had an interesting station on 529 when I went to check 531 - one of
the transcribed
weather broadcasts (TWB) from Alaska. Per the Hepburn site this could
have been
FDV / KBN 58 Nome or SQM / KQA 59 Level Island - I suspect the latter
as it is much
closer. Anyone else log those?

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO