I heard this on Oct 19  around local sunrise in southern Manitoba - using a
2,000 foot beverage pointed at Alaska.  First time that I know of.

Nothing was coming in from Japan or Australia that morning so I tried for
Alaska without any success (never heard Alaska)
For some reason I decided to listen to the weather info coming in on 529, my
ears perked up when I thought I heard weather alerts for central Alaska.
Later listening to my recording, I also heard weather info for Juneau, so
also think it must be Level Island.  400 watts I believe.
I have no idea why it was getting this far out.
Unfortunately I wouldn't count this as hearing Alaska on MW - only a
broadcast station would do it for me.

Barry Wasyik    NRD 535D + 6 beverage antennas

"Had an interesting station on 529 when I went to check 531 - one of
the transcribed
weather broadcasts (TWB) from Alaska. Per the Hepburn site this could
have been
FDV / KBN 58 Nome or SQM / KQA 59 Level Island - I suspect the latter
as it is much
closer. Anyone else log those?
73,
Deane McIntyre VE6BPO