My spectrum chart does not look as bad as it should, though it is pretty bad. Most of the signals that were there put in quite brief peaks of audio and then disappeared in the murk. Even at that, I only had about half the audios of yesterday on the lower band. The upper band was about the same as yesterday... not bad, just mediocre. There did seem to be a bit of a late post-dawn peak at around 1455-1500, but things were dying quickly by then, so it was hard to be certain..

There was really nothing of great interest.

I'm packing today for a (probably) last trip to Grayland. Kevin S. and I will be there Fri and Sat nights and then I'll extend through Sunday night. One of the main goals is testing a new version of the Wellbrook Array that uses two Conti Super Loops as elements. Its much like Wellbrook's latest K9AY array, but does not depend on good grounding for effectiveness.

Gee, I hope that conditions improve at least a bit over the weekend.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops