Following Bill Harms & Bruce Conti's posts I caught audio on 747 this morning at 1104utc. Watched vertical trace on the waterfall from about 1050utc until it got strong enough to catch snatches of woman in Japanese for a few minutes.

Of course, in my excitement, I seem to have made a 'shortcut' by the name of 'japan' rather than a wav file! :-((

Other traces seen on 774 and 1134kHz.

Everything gone by 1130utc but I'll definitely be back tomorrow!

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA
Perseus/Wellbrook 4-element phased array