I'm still living in the glow of Farda and Pori and plotting an assault on Iran tonight... I had a second maybe Iran on 1026...

But to the present: It was a good but not great late season morning. Most of the lower band had audio at one time or another. The upper band was less populated, but still doing quite well. There was really nothing new that I could identify, but still, there were points of interest:

594 had someone walking all over them at 1430. Sounded CC. Later was all NHK

720 CNR2 was mostly excellent from 1430 on

756 CNR1 was excellent at 1445

1152 was NHK2 synchros at around 1505

Just before dawn, a CC was on woith the usual VOA on 1575

The real boost seemed to be post-dawn (after 1505) on the upper half of the dial. Most of the usual JJ and CC suspects, including 1350 and 1440.

Most of the AM, HLAZ-1566 had a big fat carrier and almost no modulation.

It was worth spending the morning at the dials, but it's only 8 hours until Middle Eastern fade-in. Here's hoping!.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops