Hi John
I am awake right now in New Jersey at Long Beach Island and was thinking about fishing for some Asians. Should I forget it and get some sleep instead?

Bill Harms
Long Beach Island, NJ

John H. Bryant wrote:
I couldn't believe it.... especially since I was also following carriers on 576 and 666 plus low audio on 747. Geez, I'm going to BED!

John B.