John -

I was just reporting on the comparison between Nick's unit and the Beverage we
used. As we didn't have anything else to compare against the Beverage, I
couldn't very well say anything else.

I'll leave the summaries of all the models and the progress reports to you.
After all, you're in contact with that side of things.

As I drew no conclusions about the other antennas (nor mentioned them), I'd
like to have my comment taken for what it is: a simple comparison of Nick's
antenna and the Beverage.

Chuck

> Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:46:15 -0800
> To: irca@hard-core-dx.com