Got Radio Farda on 1575 big time as mentioned. I also had Iran at 0058 to 0103... some Koranic chanting just before TOH and more modern Persian (?) music at 0102. I did not know of // on internet then... but I'm counting this baby. Had Egypt on 819 with decent copy at around 0112 to 0115

1098 was maybe Iran and 1251 may have been Voice of Africa from Tripoli or ???

Lotsa of other hets for a while. I was never in right place at right time. Things are quiet now (just after 0300.) Gonna try sporadically throughout evening.

My report to China Radio International via Pori goes out tomorrow to Beijing. Does Pori answer reports of tranny lease programs???

John B.
Orcas Island