Listened for about an hour from 1410 today, and wasn't as impressed as John (he
seemed to have had the advantage of listening earlier).   Lots of stuff
rumbling in the undergrowth, but not a lot readable, especially for any length
of time (in other words, outside of the big guns, if it was readable, it was
brief)   Best catch this morning was probably NHK1 on 1188; I still don't have
FEBC at home, but think it was there also.   Darned if I can get an audio
stream out of the FEBC website, so looks like I'll have to ID it the old
fashioned way.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

279 R. Rossii at 1432; anemic earlier
576 Mayak at 1432UT
594 JOAK
747 JOIB at 1421UT and a few other times
774 JOUB
828 JOBB
972 HLCA at 1420, though mostly less than this in spite of big carrier
1287 JOHR, very briefly into the winner's circle at 1418
1377 CNR-1 //5030 at 1419, mostly much less signal

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker,
though often battling w/splash or noise):

567 JOIK //594
603 HLSA (from 558 //) and something else; only occasionally at this level
648 presumed VoR
657 N. Korea //2850
1134 KBS //972 briefly
1143 likely Taiwan Fisheries at 1506 man in CC, no 738 // at this time
1575 VoA

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could
be understood by a native speaker

549 Mayak //576
558 JJ and KK mixing, later
585 JOPG //594
639 CNR-1 //5030
666 JOBK //594
873 JOGB //828
945 CNR-1 //5030 at 1519UT
936 Anhui w/CC talk, later, big carrier
1188 JOKP //594 at 1435
1242 JOLF w/cuckoo clock time pips at 1500UT
1386 NHK2 //774
1422 JORF? w/mx
1575 R. Farda on N. Flag o/VoA at 1431
1593 CNR-1 //5030
(not to mention signals u/774 and 828  before 1430UT)

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

153 and 189  seemed //279, R. Rosii
612 JOLK //594 but at least one other
621 hum, some CC sounding talk; just before 1500UT, but down on hour
675 later; unreadable talk
711 likely HLKA?
1008
1044
1053
1089
1098
1116
1305
1314
1323
1332 JJ inflected talk
1566 monster carrier, tiddly audio

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

1206, 1215, 1251, 1359

best wishes,

Nick