Fairly flat conditions here in Western NY, but there is a good signal from France on 1557 at 0139z, with some sort of middle eastern pop. Farda is just a het on 1575. Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TA

I've been sitting on the upper part of the band for a while

1575  Farda is the best I've ever heard them

1422 DLF popped up brieflty //web feed

1503 carrier pops up now and then, and maybe had audio at 0103

That's about it, so far, though I'm still hoping for exotic stuff like
1548 & 1431

Bruce

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
pretty erratic, though there's been quite readable audio briefly on 1575 and 1539 , weak audio on 1134, 1215, 1269 and 1503 etc.

Nick