Absolutely wonderful to read that log, Walter!!! I've heard a number of outlets of all of those networks. It was really a thrilling read. I'll keep this one for sure. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I've sure been looking for FF on 666 for New Caledonia for the past several years. I've heard them twice before on the last solar cycle, but they failed to QSL., Good to hear that they are getting out. We'll be looking for them next season, too. I'll bet that you and Wanda LOVED New Zealand, as most everyone, especially from the NW, does.

Please keep sending us stuff.

You have not missed anything weather-wise here. The entire month has been just as we tell the tourists. We have had less than an hour of direct sunlight since late October.... half today, between storms. I'm learning the difference in weather forecasts:

Showers with Sun Breaks; Scattered or Occasional Showers; Showers; Scattered Rain; Rain; Heavy Rain; Storms (means the wind is blowing HARD) may be used in tandem with any of the other 6 forecasts. They actually look you in the eye on TV and argue between just which one of those 6 it was, today!

Even Arizona may look a little better after a full month of the above six forecasts :>)

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops