I suppose that I heard about what Nick did this ,morning, minus the DUs, but my experience was probably more negative. I heard the 603 Korean especially well this morning and also noted either two or most probably three stations on 675. One was Vietnam, surely, but the others??? Otherwise, the others in audio above a murmur were 747 and 774, NHK-2; 918 without an echo, but still CC; 1287-JOHR; 1566 and 1575. HLAZ in CC was actually putting in some audio. I was hoping that it was someone else, but they played a Christian hymn, so it was surely HLAZ. Less audio than there should be for the amount of carrier, but still better than the recent past.

Otherwise, about 25 or 30 murmurs... this with the Wellbrook array and 15 extra dB of RF amplification, since I was working on a crystal set, too.

I'll listen Sunday morning and Monday, as well, then its the last antenna in the car and outta here, regretfully.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops