Do you have an audio clip?  I speak Korean.

Bill Harms

HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS wrote:
Last night I listened yet again to the Far Eastern language station on
1040.  When I first tuned in on the Grundig S-350, WHO was very strong
but could just here the Asian underneath.  I decided to do my own
poor-man's phasing.  I first rotated the Grundig where WHO's null was
the best and then placed my old Select-a-tenna near the radio, peaked it
where WHO was even stronger and then slowly rotated that to get a null
on WHO.  Using this trick, a COMPLETE null was placed on WHO, leaving
only the Asian at armchair level.

I listened from 1740 to the abrupt power cut at 1800.  Nothing
identifiable (calls, city and so on) in the talking by a female.  They
played snippets of 60's pop songs, such as "Hey Jude" and then a Far
Eastern version of "Silver Bells."

Saul and maybe KAZ mentioned Vietnamese but maybe it is Korean?  Look
what I dug up:

http://www.atlantaradiokorea.com/AM1040MediaKit.pdf

I will email them.

73,