0316 R. Maria-675, poor in splatter, but w/laid back vocal mx, then woman talking, followed 30 seconds later on webstream.

Interesting Nick. Up here TA's were in from around 14:30 local, possibly even earlier if I had checked sooner, and all were above 999khz. This has to be the earliest I have heard TA's from here, even in the past when 1314-Norway was a regular, I never had it in any earlier than around 15:30. Some were at good levels too, like 999-Moldavia and 1089-Russia. 1575-UAE was at a good level as well, unlike yesterday. Also, unlike yesterday I managed one new one, which also was my second TA logged on a domestic frequency, 1170-Russia, parallel to both 999 and 1089. I also had someone on 1395 with what sounded like Russian, so possibly Albania. Interestingly, there was someone under the 999 Russian which sounded Arabic, so possibly Morocco. The Saudi on 1521 was also heard at a fair level. As the sun gradually sank in to the south western horizon and domestics faded up, the TAs faded down to become nothing but carriers around sunset.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030 and an EWE of 125'