Very interesting subject indeed!  I didn't have a DX-150 but I LOVED my
DX-160!  Wish that I still had it!

I used to pay attention to things going on (behind the scenes) in
commercials and movies and such.  There was an AT&T Long Distance
commercial from about 1984 or so that had a fireplace in the background.
As the camera turned I saw a picture on the mantle.  It was Rick
Wilson's #62 ARCA stock car.  This was before Wilson (sort of) made it
in NASCAR.  He was not a household name at that time.  The next day I
chatted with a friend of mine (at college) and he mentioned seeing and
that his cousin did too - like "what the hell is that "stocker" doing in
the commercial?"  I also looked at a Best Buy print ad a few years back
and the TV's all had American football players, except the Teams weren't
NFL or NCAA.  I Googled the team name and it was an Italian American
Football team.  I guess BB didn't want to pay the NFL. :)

I've also spotted some TV goofs - like an actor drinking from a green
soft drink can, then in the same scene the can was red.  Or the pickup
truck churning through the sand in the original Ten Commandments movie.
Oops.

73,
Dave in Indy

Message: 9