From: amdx-boun...@lists.wtfda.info [mailto:amdx-boun...@lists.wtfda.info]
On Behalf Of HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:59 AM
To: a...@lists.wtfda.info; irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: [Amdx] Is this a good deal (and good wire) for BOG wire?

I saw this on eBay.  I could not tell what type stranded or non, single
conductor or whatever but 500' for $11.95 + shipping, sounded good.  Can
you tell if it's BOG Worthy?  Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Item number: 170419950780

Auction Link (may truncate):
http://cgi.ebay.com/PUREWIRE-Primary-Wire-18-gauge-YELLOW-500-Ft-USA-MAD
E_W0QQitemZ170419950780QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27
add214bc

I also made a TinyUrl:  http://tinyurl.com/ylgz7zp

73,
Dave in Indy