John,

Congrats!!!! At least they explained that they do not offer a QSL card
for their Home Service. With me they just QSL'd both frequencies on
their regular SW QSL card. The only reason we did get a reply was
because of our SW Report. But at least we now know their real policy. I
still would like to QSL 549 Network 2, but so far that one has gone
unanswered. Interesting some years back, VoV answered an e mail request
regarding 675.  That is all I had for 675 until the dual SW/MW QSL card
last year. I did QSL their FS on 1010 from back in 1984 though. But I
sure would love to QSL 549 if possible too. Great going John.
Persistance does pay off.

73,
Patrick

Patrick Martin