Gary:

I didn't hear any ID, but it should be Henan which is the Chinese I hear at
Grayland. There may be a mention of Henan at :16 but I can not get the context.
With a signal like you had, I'm sure you'll have Puyallup's first logging of it
soon.

A few parts of this clip and a lot of the Pyongyang clip are distorted from
having too high an audio level when recorded.

Chuck