Hi Walt,

Thanks for the Masset report, we are all eager to read your daily TP  (and
TA) reports once your DXpedition team gets fully set up!

This morning was fairly average for TP reception here in  Puyallup, with a
couple of exceptions. 1044 kHz had an interesting mix of  CRI's Japanese and
a co-channel (that sounded like Korean to me), but there  wasn't any KBS
parallel available to check at the time (and the ones  that I was trying for
wouldn't have worked anyway, according to Chuck :-) Dennis  heard the same
1044 mix at Grayland this morning.

Your European, Middle East and African TA-DX in Masset always sounds  very
exotic in this mediocre DXing location, from which Guy has temporarily
bailed. About this time last year most of the TP-DXers were eagerly reading
the
daily Asian DX reports from you and Nick in Victoria, and John on Orcas
Island. They are really missed, although several of us have attempted to post
our own. Unfortunately, Puyallup is far from prime DXing territory,  and if
it were not for the bizarre 9' box loop in the back yard, I  would probably
be limited to receiving the same "big guns" over and  over. Good luck to
all of your team!

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/22/2010 2:33:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,