Excluding the low power CBC relays this is the only Alberta station not in my logbook. Has anyone been able to log this station? I don't see it in Bill Hale's
Graveyard DX list.

Deane: I've been after this one for more than 30 years and nothing. Not even when I was living much closer in Fox Creek. Only time I've heard it was when I've been driving thru Grande Cache. And a few miles out of the town, its gone. It does not get out at all.

Mike in St Isidore, AB