All,
   Here's a part of the letter from Mr.Heller...

<<It's a Saturday morning.
12am to 1am
I know there's ocnfusion because it's not a Sunday morning... but we
didn't want to ruin our entire weekend!>>

<<we're moving to Denmark, WI next year with 10kw days. there are no
1590's between us and the North Pole, so that will be an interesting
experiment when the array goes up!>>

  Mark is a radio guy. He "gets it" and you can bet the test will run!
  73!
  John

  Thanx to all who spread the word on this.

John J. Rieger, South Milwaukee,WI

http://DX-midAMerica.com

24/7 NSP! We never close!