Yes, I pore over mountains of details and analyze them until the truth is
revealed. I've also taught myself 7 Asian languages to further the information
content of the PAL. It takes 20 hours a month on average, but Ispend the time
willingly. For you.

Truth be known..... I toss the occasional tidbit over to Bruce. He does the
other 99.99% of the work. My name should not even be mentioned.

Chuck