Thanks Chuck and Bruce,

I'll be eager to try 1134 kHz for a parallel, the next time that this
mystery station shows up on 639. The station usually is under CNR1, but
occasionally it is dominant, and rarely even alone on the frequency. Your
assistance in searching through the web to confirm the 1134 kHz KBS3 identity
is
appreciated.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/17/2010 10:00:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,