I wonder if the R8 might be a little off frequency Patrick, as usually what has delivered audio this year has been Absolute, and that's right on 1215.0000... Maybe you could look at zero beating KSL, as I think that should be right on 1160 and would be a good check.

So far, all the TA carriers here are suitable only for getting frequency readings.

best wishes,

Nick