On 21/12/2010 3:03 PM, Donald K. Kaskey wrote:
Congratulations Robert on another fine catch & further congratulations on your upcoming retirement. Retirement is great as long as you occupy your time with something worthwhile & from your recent dx activity I don't think you'll have a problem. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

Don Kaskey
S.F. CA

Thanks Don.........I'm looking forward to being my Own Boss (As long as my wife isn't home!!) 32 Years with the Local Police Dept has jaded my outlook a bit....but I'm looking forward to Fishing, DXing, and Travelling!! My wife retired last December....and says she is now ready for me to start bugging her Fulltime!!

73....ROB VA3SW