On 17/01/2011 8:08 PM, Barry McLarnon wrote:
On Monday 17 January 2011 19:25:13 Robert S.Ross VA3SW wrote:
However....Last night before hitting the hay I was checking out 940 Khz
looking for WCND Shelbyville, KENTUCKY after a tip from Saul Chernos. I
thought I actually had them when a Mexican Flavoured Station rose up
from the mud.  I was quite quite surprised when I heard the ID for "XEQ
NoveCientos Cuarenta". It wasn't the station I was hoping for....but it
is a NEW STATION for the ULR Log and a RELOG for the OVERALL LOG!!
I had a nice ID from WCND tonight at 1901 EST, so around that time might be a
good time to look for them in the coming days.

Barry

OK Barry...thanks for the tip on Your WNCD Reception Time!! I'm gonna keep trying for them.....It's only a matter of time and luck!!

73.......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA