Scott,

Thank you for this.  I'm at work right now, so I have to remember my
priorities, but I will try a few examples on the FCC site tonight when I
have time.  I have tracked almost all of the AM stations that have existed
in US and Canada (its well over 20,000 entries), keeping track of changes in
call/freq/COL.  The 1950-1978 period is messy because FCC had nothing
available before 1978.  I have tons of docs covering up to 1950.  I find it
interesting that all of the docs I have are not on David Gleason's lists.
If he could NOT kill the docs in the process, I would let him scan and add
them to the collection.  More later...

Mike