Hello, fellow MW DXers,

I have a request for someone in/near Seattle, WA, if anyone is willing...  
Could someone record and upload a couple minutes or so around TOH of 1680 KNTS 
Seattle, WA, preferably around midday?  I think I may be hearing them at noon 
near San Diego, CA, but the signal is very weak and I have yet to be able to 
make out their legal TOH ID.  Having a recording so I know what to listen for 
next time I try for them would help, and be greatly appreciated.  (I suspect 
it's KNTS, as KGED Fresno, CA, the closest station to me, is Asian language, 
and I'm hearing Spanish (KNTS is the next closest.))
Also/or, every weekday at around 12:05-12:06pm I hear what sounds like a music 
intro to a program, then a man talking in Spanish.  A recording made around 
this time may also help me ID (or not) the station I'm hearing.
BTW, I'm using a Tecsun PL-606 and Select-A-Tenna sitting on a chainlink fence 
near 32°45'40"N 116°56'50"W - about 12 miles east of San Diego, CA.  1680's 
weak signal is indicating 41/00 on the PL-606.

73 and TYVM,
Stephen



      
_______________________________________________
IRCA mailing list
[email protected]
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca

Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original 
contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its 
editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org

To Post a message: [email protected]

Reply via email to