Woke up to a solo, loud station on 580, and was I ever surprised when it IDed
as WGAC Augusta (GA). WHP PA suddenly interrupted a minute later (must have
been on open carrier), but WGAC soon dominated the pair.

A Mexican on 620 playing some kind of soft music, kind of hybrid bertween
classical and adult standards. Frequent mentions Educacion and musica, and a
pretty clear ID that I have recorded, sounding like Radio Ceh Peh Ceh...but
nothing close listed in my 2009 WRTH and there was too much action at the dials
to check the online Mexican logs. I can do that during down time in Toronto.

A lovely ID "AM 690 WIST" which is nice to hear as I have heard it but only as
'presumed' with FSR aimed in that direction (I was able to rule out
Minneeap[olis).

Lots of unIDs from this morning and the last few days. I have two hectic weeks
of work coming up, but may find some time to start going through the recordings.

Cx have been great the last few times I've been up here, but I'm also thinking
these BOGs on the ice are working particularly well. The southwest wire is
non-directional and only about 300 feet (and probably not completely straight
as there are some obstacles getting down to the lake in that direction).

Saul @ Burnt River ON