Thanks, Russ. I sorted out WNVA upon my return to Toronto. That's new here. Band was so hot I didn't spend time looking stuff up outside of the NRC log. The 620 is most likely a Mexican, and I know I have an ID that if I can't figure it out someone will be able to. I also presumed WSJS, which I have heard before - possibly also doing Wolfpack. Lotys more to work out, like Lady rebels basketball (likely high-school) on 1070; Mexicans on various channels, Progreso on 660 (WRTH has only rebelde listed), and more. I'm just back in Toronto and catching my breath before a rather intense period of work coming up. Half the fun from these DXpeditions is solving stuff afterwards. I'm surprised I'm not reading more from others...cx really were very good, and some solid signals last night & this morning.

Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Amdx] Huge Latin cx tonight > ON

WSJS-600 is on NC State's network.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2...@yahoo.com>
FM: Yamaha T-80 & Onkyo T-450RDS w/ APS9B @15'; Grundig G8
AM: Modified Sony ICF 2010's barefoot

--- On Tue, 3/1/11, Saul DX <sau...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

From: Saul DX <sau...@sympatico.ca>
Subject: [Amdx] Huge Latin cx tonight > ON
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 8:51 PM
Mexico on 1030 (not yet sure which,
think MCity), Cuba, Colombia... you name it. From 540 right
up to the 1100s. Big signals. Some two deep in Spanish. US
clears are there, just being run over.

Also stuff like WLIL TN 730 with Braves baseball, 600 with
Wolfpack basketball, signoff from 1030 Floyd VA (new
catch).

All on my 300 foot sw BOB, or rather BOI - beverage on ice
(frozen lake)

Am I correct in noting that 1060 Mex City no longer appears
to be //6185?

Saul @ Burnt River ON

your audio files! Register first.