Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DXpedition to Masset and report/audio

Nick:

I've had no luck hearing anything above 1134 kHz. There have been traces on 1566 kHz, as well as 1242. I'm listening on Tecsun ULR's and have yet to try using my comm receivers.

I was good to hear from you.  Good DX.

Richard.
----- Original Message ----- From: Nick Hall-Patch
 Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 11:26 PM

 Do you ever receive TP's on the upper band
 Richard?   Around sunrise this morning, that was
 the only DX there was to be heard here.

 best wishes,

 Nick