KXOR is back off again. Apparently like some others, just signed on for
a few days to keep their license going. I remember asking  Bustos Media
a few years ago about when Churchill shut down their stations
(1450-Eugene, 660-Junction City, and 1040-Tigard-Portland), I asked if
Bustos Media was interested in buying the three and the guy said that
there are too many SS stations. Then they added one more, 1130 Mt.
Angel. I would think someone would be interested in at least 660 as they
do have 10KW days. Their 75 watts at night probably covers the area well
enough as I can get it here.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR