From: "Stephen Airy" <pianoplayer88...@yahoo.com>
<irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KKXA

Wasn't there a 1230 vs 1240 situation in the L.A. / I.E. area? From what I
understand, there was a little 1240 in Pasadena that I think was only on the
air Sundays and Wednesday evenings, running 100 watts. When it was on, 1230
in Los Angeles and 1240 in San Bernardino had to cut back to 100 watts as
well. Anyone know more info about those?