Do you know the time of the scheduled closedown?

Paul
Troon, Scotland

On 30/09/2011 13:22, Barry McLarnon wrote:
On Friday 30 September 2011 08:12:36 dxe...@aol.com wrote:
I am reminded by multiple sources (including the new NRC AM Log) that
  CBE   is scheduled to go off the air today, Friday 9/30. Does anybody
  know if this is  still the case, and if so is there any special
  programming planned for CBE's  sign-off?
I believe it's going ahead on schedule, so I'll be listening on 1550 tonight.
I checked the CBC Windsor web pages, and they make no mention of special
programming, but they do remind listeners that the changeover is effective
October 1.  I expect that CBE will disappear with little or no fanfare.

I noticed WZRK "The Avenue" under CBE last night around 2300 EDT, obviously
still on day power, so it looks like they're destined to become a new pest
here.

Now, if only WQEW-1560 would stop spewing crud all over 1550...

Barry