> I thought that after our very big wind storm overnight that something was
> ajar with my antenna, but no, Nick's DX Fishbarrel showed the identical
> anemic conditions.  Not much to hear really, and mostly Asian.

Just my luck - Up early to
check out the ICOM 706 MkII-G with a remote 360 foot delta loop
at around 400+ ft. above sea level over looking the Strait of Juan de Fuca
- total bust around 1400 UTC.

Checked my trusty Eton E1 barefoot - at 1400 UTC as well
and there were rough signals on 747, 774, 828 etc.

Should have picked yesterday obviously.