Jim Renfrew, Holley

I've been spending my spare time reviewing Perseus tapes from last November in Newfoundland, with little time for actual DXing. But after reading Ben's report I fired up the Drake to see what might be cooking this far inland. Quite a lot it turns out.

2155-2200 EDT     0155-0200z

531    Algeria presumed // 549 (549 is blasting in!)
621    Canarias weak
693    BBC very good
738    Spain badly slopped by Toronto
747    Netherlands presumed with music
774    Spain // 738/855
864    weak
909    BBC fair
936    Middle Eastern chanting - I am guessing Iran

Still yet to reach the top of the band.