1575 in other years was heard regularly late most afternoons/early evenings
on the west coast.  So far this year, I've yet to hear them.  A/K indices
are 0/0 at the moment, or at least were (0/1 now).  Hasn't helped us yet on
the west coast at 00:49 UTC/16:49 local.  I can just see the 1575 tracing.
 Pretty strong trace on 1215.  Nothing else I can see at the
moment......Walt in Victoria.