Listened from 1300 UTC for around 15 minutes.

Good, but UNid signals on the likes of 1134, 1170, 1593 etc.
Probably Pacific - did hear some Chinese on one frequency or
another -

BUT Zero signals or audio from all those classic
channels we hear first out here and on the coast:
612(aus), 621(korea), 648(RUS), 657(KK-N), 693(JJ)
738(AUS), 747(JJ+AUS), etc --
Nothing on 1566 or 1575 any morning I have checked.
We have a side trip to Volcano coming up - will be interesting to
see what I hear there.